Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy few days

We've been up to allot! And I mean allot...that's why there have been no posts lately...I've had to prepare myself to get the motivation to log on and blog.
Yesterday, in the mail, I got the Huggies, Pull-ups Potty Training DVD. It has a lot of information for parents and kids and has Belle's favorite..."The Potty Dance" song!! She just loves that. So, the official potty training date is March 5th and I have it tagged on the calendar. We will be fully 'training' all day long and I'll post about it...but, until then, Belle is enjoying watching and letting her little mind absorb all the potty info.

Video of Belle enjoying her pull-ups potty training DVD :)

We also spotted Belle on the dining room chairs. I couldn't believe it!! Ray and I were in the kitchen talking for a few minutes, I get back into the dining room and I noticed Belle had gotten up and onto the chair and turned herself the opposite way ion them. I just would've loved to see it with my own eyes. It's the first time she'd done that. She climbs on ALL things but I didn't know she'd accomplish that task yet. Well, she did and that's another one checked off her little list :)


Today, we managed to get allot done and had appointments to tend too. For my birthday (as I blogged about earlier) I had the idea of getting a new vanity licence plate for my car. So, since my tag renewal is due on the 15th, we took care of it today. We managed to get the vanity plate, "Parents make a difference" with my new tag renewal. I had asked about putting my own 'charaters/spelling' on it and I was told it would be ordered and take up to 3 months...Wow! I had no clue it would take that long, so I went off with the plate as is. I can always have a certain spelling on it at a later date. For now, my tag is renewed and I was able to purchase the plate I liked...And, it's in honor of Belle :)

We had a great day at the dog park the other day, here is a video. (Dada, Belle, Brenn, Reese and me)

 I am having a hard time concentrating (TIRED!!) so, I'll post the Mexican Dish recipe that I made for dinner the other night, including the Leminchello Liquor that we bought, hopefully tommorrow. It was a nice mix!! :)


2 comments:

  1. mmm leminchello, its been a while since I had that. It makes such good martinis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we had 'mexican' night the other night...The leminchello was Italian but we also bought margarita mix for a later date. I've never heard Leminchello as a martini. I've never liked martini's, wheather is dry or not. Maybe I'd like that? hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete