Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Monday, May 23, 2011

back to normal

(This was written a week ago-just posting now)
~We've gone from long hours, nights and weekends to Ray's normal schedule....Yup, finally. After working 6 months with the Disney Imagineers on the new 3D Star Tours ride, he is back to second shift. This means working 3pm-11pm and having Wednesdays and Thursdays off. It's a nice to see him back on a schedule that suits our family life. It's nice to have had the opportunity to get ahead with all the overtime he's had and just the sheer experience of being part of a great team and big project. Hollywood Studios expects allot of guests and publicity from it all. So, we are taking him to work as well, as parking is VERY limited. It'll be a nice change for him :) It's neat to see all the buzz about it and know he was apart of the 'magic' too! We are forever grateful!...
On other news, I got a call from the doctor last night to give them a call, so, this morning I had done so and it turns out that from all the blood work, I only have a bad U.T.I.  So, in  a way I am relieved to know that it wasn't anything serious! Thank the Lord. Thanks for prayers. I had faith that it wasn't anything to extraordinary. I have some potent medicine to pick up.
(Today's posting)
~Well from the news above, I had stopped because as I had written this, Ray was called back to work and has been 'on call' ever since, pretty much still working allot! On another note, I also got Cifro (short version) for my UTI infection and it was making me feel yucky...up and down and all over the place. My last dose was yesterday and I am glad to say it's over. UTI must've been bad as it is medicine that helps Anthrax patients too. It was a big deal as I had a phanflet to basically read :)
Well, I also have an eye appointment on Wednesday, time to get new glasses and contacts. Yay!...
I am pretty much staying busy these days...I am trying to finish Belle's Memory quilt for her b-day party, her invitations are almost ready to go out and her birthday is right around the corner :)
Belle is also doing great with her vocabulary, her skills are coming right along. I am always amazed with her. Yesterday, we went to the pool and we both got a chance to see her Nana and had fun in the pool. She was a regular lil' fish in her 'Safe-T-Seal' life vest (eventually, this will help her swim and I can remove the padding, a little bit at a time until she doesn't need it anymore) Whomever thought of this was genius. Another idea I wish I'd come up with :)
As you can see I was on a blogging Hiatus!...I plan to update when I can, but that may be only a few times throughout the month. Keep checking back :)

Belle at Starbucks last week :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Glad to hear from you! I was wondering what happened, why you were gone. Glad your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jusy having a blogging..."ugh, hiatus" moment :)

    ReplyDelete