So, the last few days I've been hearing a cat, "meow" off and on throughout the day and it's not our cats...I've checked high and low, inside and outside, called for the critter...and I still do not know where it's coming from. It bothers me so, I hate to hear them cry...The only thing I can think of is that it's a neighbors cat and it's calling from inside a downstairs window...I wouldn't be able to see it if I tried as our courtyards are tied in together by 6ft. high, white, PVC fencing...I just pray the cat is inside and it is with it's owner...Maybe it's like Puma and cries in desperation (when the windows are open) to be outside. Good thing Puma doesn't have claws in his front paws, as he usually wipes himself all over the screen and paws it to death. I could never let Puma out, he's a wild cat and I feel as though I'd never see him again :( So, let's hope the critter is in a safe and cool place!
We plan on having some company come late evening, Sunday, April 10th. Can't wait to have some adult conversation. Belle will have an older girl around to interact with...but none-the-less, I think she'll want to entertain her and that's good for Belle too. I am making Turkey Pepperoni Calzones, we are having Merlot and tea too...yummmm...I'll post on Tuesday about our weekend adventures (I don't think it's going to be a great deal due to Ray only having Sunday off) Plus, Ray already putting in 18 hours of overtime-as of yesterday, I bet he'll just want to vedge....I don't blame him. I hope this project is over soon for him, or just a break would be nice. He's working so hard! We only see him an hour or so when he does get home...booooo! We cherish the time we do have with him, we love the weekends with our honey :)I have almost all my other projects competed! The grill, The Snapple bottles, finishing Belle's Crochet of Nemo and I am wanting to start on her Memory Quilt soon after, hoping to have that done by her 2nd birthday, June 24th! We'll see...I have to finish what I started. However, I wanted to share a picture of the grill as of last night :) I should've taken a picture of what it looked like, even before I started on it, it's very old...but you'd never know now looking at it and it was an eye sore, so, I had an idea of creating a look to it, blending with our backyard. It'll look nice once we get the grass and flowers growing. That was the whole idea behind it.
Have great weekend everybody. Oh, Belle's Easter cards are being shipped today, so they will be on there way in the mail the later end of the week, Yay! I'll be on to post Tuesday with some great things Belle is accomplishing...for now, Ciao!
Have great weekend everybody. Oh, Belle's Easter cards are being shipped today, so they will be on there way in the mail the later end of the week, Yay! I'll be on to post Tuesday with some great things Belle is accomplishing...for now, Ciao!
~Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia

You are so creative! That grill looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks Claire...it was in such bad shape...I am glad I was even able to paint it...all the areas that will get hot (when using it), weren't painted...It'll look great once it's done :)
ReplyDelete