Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Friday, March 4, 2011

Well, I am not really sure as to what to post other than we are getting some much needed rain, especially since this, 'iron horse' fire has continued to blow smoke our way. A few days ago it was fairly nice and cooler and I had the windows open, only to close them a few hours later due to the smokiness creeping into our home. I don't care for the smell and it's not something I want Belle and the animals to inhale. Hopefully, they can get it contained. As of now it's only 50% contained...I pray for those whom are around it to stay safe :)
My blogs will be coming to a halt as there is much needed work that I am getting done in this house. It's really coming together...the clothes, shoes, coats, window treatments, furniture, etc., it's all getting done and allot needs to be done before my in-laws come the end of the week. I just want everything to be 'spit-spot' if you will...I always try to get it extra clean and presentable when we know we are having guests arrive :) Ray's parents arrive, Thursday, March 10th-Monday, March 14th. It's been since December since they've seen their Belle, we plan on some fun things to do and we know we are going to the strawberry Festival in Plant City, so I am sure I will have loads to talk about when I return to blog?...hmmmm...sounds like me...LOADS to write about (I'm detailed; what can I say) :)
I was so sick this morning, I called Ray to let him know I could hardly function. I've not had such a migraine like I did this morning...a few BC powders and a few hours after and an ice bag over my head made it go away after about 5 hours...luckily, Belle was asleep for most of it and when she was up momma pushed it to tend to her...DORA is all she wants lately so, her DVD was on and she was a great lil' kid and watched it in the morning so I could lay there...She was actually really concerned for me as she didn't know why I was acting in such a weird way. To her, it's really not understandable yet...poor baby, I re-assured her that momma was okay. I know I am getting these from not drinking soda and it sucks...until my body gets used to not having it, it will linger. It was rough this morning...
Everyone stay safe, have a good weekend and I'll be back to post soon :)
So, since we are anticipating Belle's grandparents, here are some sweet pictures and a look back :)
Gramma Silipino and her Belle, Oct. 2009 (@4 months old)

Grammpa Silipino and his Belle, June 2010 (Her first b-day party-12 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment