...We had a special kinda' weekend as we crammed allot of 'doings' with Ray on Sunday. Saturday, Belle and I surprised him and picked him up from work. We had the idea of going to Celebration and enjoying a nice dinner (at Market Street Cafe') and late evening stroll. Turned out that they had allot of traffic andpeople in the area...because of the beautiful art fest going on...It turned out to be a sweet treat for us as we love art. They had food, entertainment, wine, and artists from Celebration and various central Florida locations. Belle got to see a 'living statue' and was absolutely not sure of her. If she would've not been in Dada's arms she would've been outa' there...It was Belle's fist time to see a horse drawn carriage. What a beautiful evening. Just what we all needed.
Here is the link:
http://fineartamerica.com/index.html
 |
| Clydesdale Horses and carriage, Celebration Art fest 2.26.11 |
 |
| Living Statue, Belle and Dada 2.26.11 Celebration Art Fest |
 |
| This guy had 3 various pictures of a girl and tree house :) |
Sunday, we had crammed allot into one day. Ray and I found some massagers in our new Bed, Bath and Beyond store at Fowler Groves, Winter Garden Village shopping Plaza. We got to come home and test them out. I just love that store. Allot of cool things...we woke up and also had some breakfast at our local Shoney's. We were off to do some things and then hours later, my dad and mom had asked us to join them at a local Steak and Shake for an early dinner, so we were off to see them as well. Did I ever mention, that lately it seems we are out eating??!!...Belle got a chance to have some time with them too. She had her first taste of onion rings, big burger and strawberry milkshake. I think she was helping herself to everyone's plates :)
 |
| Belle and Nana and the BIG burger :) 2.27.11 |
 |
| Belle helping herself to dada's Tea :) |
 |
| Belle and her straw :) 2.27.11 |
 |
| Belle at Shoney's for breakfast..."menu please!"-Anabelle |
That is so awesome, I wish I could get into disney whenever! The boys would just go crazy! Eventually I want to take them but I am thinking it will be more like when they are 4 and 6? hmm I will have to think on it.
ReplyDeleteYa, all I had to say to the cast member/teller was that I was picking up a cast member-my husband...and they let me swerve to the front to pick him up. They are really great about that. Parking for all parks is now 14 bucks!!! I remember when it ws 7 bucks, wow, huh? Whenever you guys coem down, please give us a heads up. It would be great to get you guys into the park on Ray's main gate pass. We'd do it, since we live behind Magic Kingdom too, it's not a problem. We'd love to do that so you guys dont have to pay. The food and parking is enough to pay for!! Just let us know...xoxox
ReplyDelete