Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a regular day

Reese and Belle before nap time yesterday 2.1.11
on the couch. And yes, that's strawberry juice on
her Jammie's...lol
We're having regular days here at the Silipino home, meaning: Waiting for Dada to get home, Belle and I occupying our time in any way we can, running errands and shopping (which Belle loves)...
The weather today is warm and humid (75 degrees), very unusual with all the commotion going on elsewhere..5 feet + snow up in the northern country, CRAZY! Thank goodness Punxatawney Phil didn't see his shadow...Please SPRING come soon :)
I am slowly making progress on eliminating all unnecessary items in our modest home. All comforters, extra blankets, clothes, things we're not using...OUTA' HERE :) Spring cleaning is well under way. I can't wait to paint and redo our courtyard.
I was informed that my in-laws may be coming down to see us and their Lady Brielle during the Plant City, FL Strawberry Festival. Yay! I hope that's the case. We also plan on making another Pensacola,FL trip up during Belle's 2nd Birthday!! ...After Ray has worked up 2+ weeks of vacation and he is done with the Imagineering projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment