Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Friday, February 18, 2011

Nothing new to report other than us all being SUPER busy...
Ray worked a double shift yesterday, working 7am-12am!!! Belle didn't even get a chance to see him the other day...all he is doing is helping us in the long run and I wont complain. We just cherish every moment we can get with him. Belle is practically his twin, when he does walk in the door. It's so sweet...Then, everything is, "Dadaaaaaa!"...
Video is of Belle brushing her teeth this morning!! *-*

We have plans with our friends on Sunday evening for a pizza and premiere party of the T.V. show, Amazing Race!!! I can't wait, Belle's playmate Dominick will also be there too...Momma and Dada get some adult time and Belle has some playtime too, nothing better!! :) I'll be back on Monday or later in the week to keep you all updated :) Have a great week, it's going to be in the 80's here...swimming time is almost here!
Bell brushing her teeth 2.18.11

Belle with momma's slipper on :) 2.18.11

No comments:

Post a Comment