Video of Belle at Nana's and Papa's (Swiernik's) on the 16th. Here she is playing with Chiquita and Phantom :) ~18 months old
Video of Belle at her favorite place to snack (Mickey D's with Dada too) last night, the 18th. She is a fry girl :) ~18 months old
Belle today as she was eating lunch in her new booster seat at the table :)
~ 18 months old
![]() |
| Belle waiting to be changed...she looks like she was annoyed, huh? lol |
![]() |
| Belle using her spoon to eat lunch today :) |
Okay, so today I had some time to finally blog about our last few days. As you can see, we've been busy with the camera and videos. I needed to post them before we took anymore :)
![]() |
| Belle happy to be in her booster eating :) |
Yesterday, the 17th, Belle and I stayed in and had some fun while Dada was at work. It was not an ideal day to do anything as central Florida got plenty of storms and much needed rain. Belle was very interested in the rain. I had to raise the curtains and blinds in the front window so she could see what it was all about. She kept saying, "yawow"...in her language that is, "Yellow"...I have no idea what she thought was yellow? Maybe the lightening?...Anyways, Ray got home and we had to run to a few stores. We made it home and we all were beat and it was getting really late. It was nice to have some new jammies (pj's) to slip into. Did I ever mention that I love Old Navy Yoga pants and clothes. They are great on a budget and clearance items were on sale, an extra 40% off :) That's the way to shop! :) We all needed some Spring clothing and such...
Today, the 18th, Ray got in and we all had a nice evening together. It's nice to just have an hour or two where we can sit and communicate. It's really important to set aside some time...Ray has been working like a dog and continues to put in tons of overtime, it may be this way until May. We are very greatful and I am not complaining. You take it as it comes (overtime that is)..!!..It's helping us get ahead of things well and we may have the truck paid off soon. We've been aiming at that for some time and it looks like the time to do that will be around tax time. Ray is so great taking care of our business. He is always at his desk, A.K.A. his, 'comand central' daily and tends to our business in great detail. I've learned alot from him, in regards to a financial standpoint...we've learned that being eager and tending to our finances daily heads trouble (ie., overspending, wants vs. needs, etc.,). We do this by discussing our needs and wants, our responsibilities-always coming first along with Belle's needs and we tend to not do things and/or do without if it doesn't include Belle. An example is, we don't plan nights to go out and spend here and there. We love to spend time together and if it dosen't include her, we do without. Ray and I usually make a night in (Belle asleep) or make an evening with Belle. We are really great at that and love that!!...We aim for a higher goal...paying off our debts (and there isn't much) and doing all we can for a brighter future and financial stability for Belle...Times are tough for a lot of people and we are just beyond greatful for our family, health, and finances. I think we've been making great steps, and it seems to finally be showing :)
Have a great night and good day :)
xo...
I will end with a verse of Praise, Thanksgiving and Gratitude!...It's fitting :)
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us,Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise:
be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting;
and his truth endureth to all generations.
Amen.
— Psalms 100.1-5 (1042 BC)
http://wisdomportal.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment