Okay, so this idea I took from my good friend, Claire (thanks Claire, I hope you don't mind ?) :) This is the year in pictures review. 16 pictures to be exact. I couldn't narrow it down anymore. It took me so long to even figure out what pictures I wanted to use for this post. Since she's been born, Ray and I have taken about 4,000 pictures of Belle. I stopped counting a while back...can I say, "BACKUP DRIVE"...this day in age, it is so great that we have the oppurtunity to use such great technology in all aspects of picture taking!!
We've had a great year with many milestones (with Belle and personal life) as well as memories. Here are some of our most cherished moments this year. I hope you will enjoy them as much as we had making these memories! Here's to a new year and new memories to be shared...2011!!!...Here we come :)
 |
| Belle and dada (Ray) just shy of 7 mn. old, Jan 2010 during our cold spurt. I had to improvise on the leg warmers and mittens this year :) |
 |
| Rainforest Cafe-Date Night Valentine's week Feb. 2010. Belle 7 mn. old :) |
 |
| Belle talking to her momma at Rainforest Cafe. One of my favorites :) Feb. 2010 |
 |
| Belle and her Grammpa Silipino...They have the same look!!! lololol...Belle 7 months old. Feb, 2010 :) |
 |
| Belle- Pirate look...arrrrrrr!...March 2010, 8 mn. old |
 |
| Belle (auntie Rachel in pic) at Papa and Nana Swiernik's pool. She loves to swim :) April 2010, 8 mn. old |
 |
| Belle- "Power to the babies!"...Everytime we say that she'd throw her mits in the air and do that from infancy. haha...May 2010, 10 mn.old :) |
 |
| Belle drinking from a straw sippy at 10 mn old, May 2010 |
 |
| Belle's First Birthday Party!!! June 19th 2010 :) Hello Kitty Everything... |
 |
| Belle and Puma watching Dada (Ray) on one of the many days he prunned the garden in the summer. June 2010, 12 mn. old |
 |
| Dada (Ray) and Belle at Mickey D's one afternoon. August 2010, 13 mn. old |
 |
| Belle and her cutsy curly Q hairdo. Being a silly kid w/ momma that day. Sitting on her 'time out' chair. Sept. 2010 14 mn. old |
 |
| Belle and her Mikey D's Halloween Happy Meal, Oct. 2010, just shy of 15 mn. old |
 |
| Belle and dada (Ray), cool dude, sunglasses...Nov. 2010, 15 mn. old |
 |
| Christmas Eve 2010 with Papa...kisses*** she turned 18 months on this very day!! :) |
 |
| Christmas Eve 2010 with Me, Belle and Ray. Christmas smiles :) |
Of coures I dont mind! Any shared idea is a good idea! my favorites are the pirate wink and power to the babies! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteawe thanks Clarie...the pirate pic happened by chance (she had this thing at @6-7 months making faces) and I caught her on camera...power to the babies her dada made up and she caught onto doing as an infant. thanks again for the idea. It was time well spent enjoying going through all her pictures. I love to do that occasionaly :)
ReplyDelete