Pictures of the Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom. In my opinion, this is the best time to visit the castle. It may have more tourists during the holidays, but the weather, lights, Christmas music, treats and castle really put me in the Christmas mood. It's so worth it :) I am reminded that we still need to get our holiday photo done at Disney. Last year we had a picture done in front of the castle. Belle was 6 months old :) The castle just looks so beautiful at night. Belle gets to watch the castle fireworks from her back bedroom and bathroom windows. Poor kid, right?...lol...I showed her the fireworks last night and her mouth was open wide and looked at me with the biggest grin, as if to say, "Wow, momma look at that!"...It made my night. It's really the first time I think she could clearly see and really understand that it's something to be in awe of. A way for her to end the day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment