Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Sunday, December 26, 2010

cont. christmas pictures...

...Christmas Eve pictures with Silipino's and Swiernik's (Belle's Papa and Nana). I just noticed that the pictures of us together (Belle, Ray and I) we all are in Christmas colors and Italian flag colors. That turned out to be fit for the holiday and heritage :) Green, red and white...cool! Enjoy the pictures.
Papa Swiernik and Belle (mistletoe kiss-cause it's Christmas) *-*

Papa Swiernik-Belle smiling at momma as I gave her a sugary treat...haha

Papa Swiernik and Belle having tea time

Me, Belle and Ray Merry Christmas smiles!! *-*

A BIG smooch from us to our Belle-she's being smooshed with love :)

We love our Belle!!! *-*

Her first Doll- Cabbage Patch Kid- Hannah Faith. She just loves her so :)

What smiles!!! Nana Swiernik and Belle :)

Belle loves her some Papa and Nana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment