Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Saturday, December 25, 2010

christmas eve and christmas

We've had a wonderful night Christmas Eve with my parents (Belle's Papa and Nana). Belle got many gifts from our family. Including all the gifts from Ray's parents (Belle's Grammpa and Gramma) she got the following and opened them up on Christmas Eve: Her first baby doll (Premmie Cabage Patch Kid-Hannah Faith is her adoptive name), a tea set; which she can't resist. Her and I have been having a lot of fun with that :) She also got many cute clothes this year. My parents got a lot of great pictures and I will post them when I get a chance...We had a great time with my parents; food and entertainment provided via Belle :)

Christmas morning came early for us and Belle opened her gifts first. We got a lot of cute pictures of her opening and enjoying her gifts. We got her a Disney-Ariel, Little Mermaid doll and the 'Golden Books', Princess Pack. She adores books and I know she'll really enjoy the stories as she is getting interested in the Disney Princess'. We also got her a soft, fuzzy, warm, 'Hello Kitty' blanket. It feels so soft. Ray took a mid nap with it, he approves...lol...Belle didn't mind sharing :) We all made out really well and I was especially excited as Ray and I got a bread maker. Works out well for us as I love to bake and Ray LOVES bread....haha. It was nice to have an first 'official' weekend off for Ray as we could all really enjoy this holiday. Belle really got in the spirit this year. She's grown so much this past year. It's great to see her enjoy everything :) Today, she even got to see her auntie Rachel. She hasn't seen her in such a very long time. It was nice to see them enjoy eachothers' company.

It's been a great day! Lots of great memories...


Belle and Her Hello Kitty Blanket

Belle and her stocking items

Dada getting Belle up Christmas morning

Belle trying on momma's new undies
Our Christmas tree this year 2010











No comments:

Post a Comment