Saturday, 26th, we did take a mini road trip to Mount Dora area. We were trying to find a cycle shop but didn't happen to find it, so, another day we will try again. Ray and I saw the new Can-Am Spyder awhile back and wanted to look at them and possibly even try out. I can see Ray and I really enjoying it!! There's no harm in looking....I told him later down the line, that may be a possibility. They look like allot of fun. Check them out, here's the link:
http://en-us.spyder.brp.com/home.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_content=Can-Am%20Spyder%20Roadster&utm_term=can%20am%20spyder&utm_campaign=SpyderRoadster2011
After cruising around, Papa, Nana, Belle, Ray and I stopped at Vincent's Italian Restaurant in Mount Dora. It was delicious. More authentic and Ray approved :)
Sunday, 27th, Belle had a great day out in her crab pool. The first time, since her first b-day last June. Pictures below :)
~On another note, we are getting over our flu bug, this year was especially bad. Ray has gone back to work today and we still both have a mild cough and nose drainage. So, hopefully a day or two and we can finally move on from this. We've been sleeping like babies, so that's a plus ++
~I have a number of projects I've been working on and I said I'd tie in some pictures, so they are attached below...project #1 is the grill make-over, needed some extra T.L.C., the project #2 is the snapple bottles with the 'S' on the bottle, fitting as it is the letter of our last name; I intend to use them as glass/flower garden ornaments. I am using paint, neon-paint, glitter and sequins to dress them up. It'll look really pretty in the back courtyard. And eventually, project #3 will be starting a quilt for both Ray and I and then Belle, suing her baby clothes. We have some really great memories of her in some of them. And what better way to hold onto them and pass it down...excited to get that started. I've done quilting work before,so, I am going to read up before starting and try to finish what I've already got started.
![]() |
| The make-over grill 3.27.11 |
![]() |
| Belle in her crab pool- 3.27.11, 21 months old |
![]() |
| Belle at Lowes, driving!! 21 months old |



No comments:
Post a Comment