Today, is a day I am especially grateful for all the things in my life!!
I am putting the last days events (to post about) to the side burner as I have just found out some news that is far more important to share...
Not only is Japan in turmoil, not only is our country struggling but also to add to it that my dear uncle Harvey had a mini stroke this morning. Prayers, prayers, prayers PLEASE!!...
There is allot going on, blogging seems absolete at this time...
and in the mix of bad things happening I am hoping to see some better things come out of all that is horribly wrong!!
Thank you!!!
~Prayer is powerful and prayer changes everything!~ Everything has a season in God's timing! He will claim what is his in due time! ~
I found myself inthralled by whats going on in Japan. Its not like I know anyone over there, but my heart just breaks thinking about the people and circumstances. I feel so helpless to help.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean Cliare. We feel the same way!! It's tragedies like this that I think of the Lord coming to claim what is his, can I say, "a wake up!"...It's so horrible...we were so busy when Ray's parents visited that I did not actually see a news break until we stopped to get pizza Saturday night...my jaw was open wide while watching the footage. Like a modern day tragic fim making, but it wasn't...I just don't know what to say...
ReplyDelete