Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Saturday, February 12, 2011

birthday and valentines cards







Okay, so I fibbed...I am back on this morning...
I took some pictures of Belle on the couch today, with the pillow over her feet and sippy at hand. I think she was mocking me...haha
---------------------------------------------------------->








I would like to express that I finally got rid of the dryer that has been sitting in our garage. It's been sitting there for a couple years, waiting to be used. I am glad someone picked it up and can use it :)

My parents also got tint on their vehicles last night and my hubby happened to come home at the same time. He came in and explained that the man whom was placing the tint on the vehicle was cheaper than most places. So, I was excited as we've been wanting to tint my whole car and Ray only needs his two front side windows tinted. We are planning to give this guy more business. Just making plans to do so is hard as Ray works so much...it'll be nice to not have window clings (for Belle) but to actually be able to have professional 'sunblocks' for her :)

I got a lovely card from my parents yesterday. I wanted to share as it means so much to me:
(Front of the card) A sunflower and reads: You're a Gift from God
(Inside of the card-left) written by my mom: So thankful for you...the person that you are...and the special woman you've grown to be. God gave us a special blessing in you!
(Inside of the card-right) the cards verse: Hoping your birthday brings you joy in all you do- For it's the perfect time to celebrate the special gift of you.
Happy Birthday, With all out Love, Mom and Dad

How sweet is that? This is the reason why I love cards so much and love giving them. Because I want others to feel the way I do when I get them. Sometimes, cards just say things that you normally wouldn't be able to express-almost like they are perfect in that way. There's nothing like a beautiful card and sweet words!!

I got a lovely Valentines card for my hubby that I found to be actually what I was looking for and really resembled the optimum of -US-!! It states:

(Front cover) For My Husband
Our life is filled with simple ordinary days.
Working hard, doing things around the house, raising a family.
(Inside-left) But somehow it always works out, and somehow you know just how to make out life together, fun.
(Inside-right) They're just simple ordinary days that keep our little world running-but I can't think of anything that could make me happier.
Happy Valentines Day!

(It's also our 3rd Valentines together and I expressed just how wonderful it is to have a holiday to reminisce about our love for eachother- times we've shared and friendship, etc.,)

Don't you think VALENTINES SHOULD BE CELEBRATED EVERYDAY? This WORLD NEEDS allot of LOVE in it!! Spread the LOVE <3

Pictures and frames I've done for our Ray- Valentines from Belle and me :)
Valentines Day 2.14.11

2 comments:

  1. I am so trying stress relief spray, that sounds awesome!

    I never know what to do with cards. I get them, then all I can think is "how long am I supposed to keep this thing" Something is obviously wrong with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome!! It does help me, I get really mad migraines and the spray I have has even helped ease that too. It's not too perfumy or strong. It's @12.00 for a jar at Bath and Body works. If you can't find it in a store, they have it online too. It should be in their 'spa' section :) With the cards we buy, I usually buy it when it's needed and then just send it out. I am glad I do it this way or else I'd end up loosing them and then be upset that I don't have the 'correct' card...lol

    ReplyDelete