![]() |
| Reese -November 2010 |
Saturday, December 18, 2010
a new addition to our family
We've added a new addition to our family, a furry kind. Her name is Caramel Reese Hill, A.K.A. Reesie. She is a dachshund, red in color and 3 1/2 years old, 15 lbs. She has such a sweet disposition, loves treats and eats. Her favorite pasttime is cuddling!! She's momma's girl *-* When we first brought her home I think she was just so excited with all the surroundings and attention that she had a 'love affair' with my arm (happy hump day :)...She has since stopped that. She is a playful pal for Brenn and even the cats didn't mind her. Reesie is a lot smaller than the cats. I will have to post a picture of that, it's pretty silly looking. I think she fits right in. We are so honored to have her as a part of the family! A 'paw' high five from Reesie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment