Viva Bene, Spesso L'Amore, Di Risata Molto-
Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often



Monday, December 20, 2010

a happy memory from my late grandfather

As I try to update and manouver around our family page, I find that the title, "The Silipino Express" fits our life best. It's very fitting for us, let me explain...We continue to move forward-as every family does, we persevere through life's challanges and just like a train, we press forward to our ultimate goal and try to lead a steady and sure track :)
I have memories of my late grandfather, Rev. Luther M. Meekins Jr., as I remember a song he used to sing when I was little. I now sing this to Anabelle and she is just so happy to hear it. As my grandfather sang it, he used to have the perfect 'train whistle' call at the end of the song. I could never do it...Brings back great memories! (This one's for you too, grandmother Meekins, momma...and family dear to him)
Do you remember the song?
Are you ready to meet your Saviour if tommorrow never came?
With Love, ~Erica xoxo...



John 3:16

Happy Day Express (Eternal Life)

(song)
We're going to a mansion on the happy day express,
the letters on the engine, are,
J.E.S.U.S.
The gaurd calls all for heaven,
we gladly answer, "Yes!",
we're going to a mansion on the happy day express...

I'll have to post the song, if/when I find it :) It's a great one for kids. Miss you so much grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment